Thursday, May 29, 2008

29 May 2008.

Since most people have blogs now i decided to create one for myself. Okay finee! i got bored haha. I dont know how am i gonna keep updating my blog with pictures and stuff cause im not really a girl who brings her camera everywhere but oh well ill try :) Anywho, i skipped class today. Was my first time btw :D i mean like common lar it was 3 hours of Malaysian Studies okay! Zzz.. 

So since this is my first blog i decided to write about myself but im gonna skip the whole name, age shit and stuff cause i guess you people reading this should probably already know. Hmm.. Life now is pretty alright :) I just started coll this year, Inti. Yess not where i had in mind actually, not at all! but.. it turned out okay better then how i expected it to be lol. Am mixing with friends tht ive known for quite a while already and made some new ones too :) 





sometime in 2007.



                      I miss you girl. Always will have your back.

Hmm.. but i still do miss the girls all 8 of them actually (esp leeyip i have so much to tell you SERIOUSLY.) which makes me miss school sometimes.Havent seen you guys for like god knows how long already Ahh! Miss You! 



24 May 2008.

   i drew this in his new phone :)


And of course, My special someone who has been in my life every single day for the past 5 months. Though you arent always physically here with me everyday you have always been there for me through thick and thin. We have gone through so much together and i just wanted to say sorry for all the times i over reacted. Even when you know i was wrong you somehow just gave in to me thanks for putting up with me. I can hardly wait for the day when we will get to spend every minute together. I love you baby. 

No comments: